Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Finished Product

Yesterday I posted about my 3rd grade son making a Prezi for his pen pal in the US. Well here is the finished product:

Merry Christmas

Pretty good for his first attempt. The great thing about learning is that although this particular product may be finished, the learning will continue. I will reflect with my son about his prezi and what he thinks is good about it, as well as what he might do differently next time. We will also talk about communication and how it comes in many different forms - we might even venture into the message he was trying to communicate and whether or not he actually communicated his intended message.

This simple activity will lead to many days of spontaneous and impromptu conversations - I can't wait to hear what we will talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment