Monday, October 18, 2010

Everything Old is New Again

Over the course of my blogging years I have created a number of blogs, however each time I have set up a new one it has been done so using a different account.  Recently I have consolidated these accounts into one so I can easily manage my personal and professional blogs from the one account - now I know that most of you are thinking, "why didn't you just do that from the beginning?"  This is a good question, the answer to which is "I don't know!"  I am just glad that I have finally pulled things together.

This particular blog is a rehash of one that I was writing when I working at an international school in South Korea.  I have removed the school specific posts, however there are still some references to activities and people at that school in some of the archived posts.  The blog has a new name, a new look, and a new location - I am now living in Australia and will be posting about issues, initiatives, and tech integration here in the southern hemisphere.  I look forward to reading your comments and thoughts through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment